We love any occasion to celebrate food, whether it’s holiday gatherings with family or enjoying a “National Something Day” with friends.
And when it comes to Alabama Restaurant Week (and its city-specific cousin, Birmingham Restaurant Week), you’ve got several occasions to indulge your culinary spirits.
The event runs Friday, August 16th through Sunday, August 25th (which is more than one week, of course, but we’ll let that slide), and participating restaurants are joining in by offering a discounted and/or special menu every day of the promotion. For example, a Restaurant Week menu may include a $10 lunch and a $25 dinner where you’ll get great value thanks to multiple courses at a flat rate.
And of course, since we’re in Alabama, there’ll be several friends of Alabama Gulf Seafood participating in this year’s festivities.
Here’s a list of Alabama Gulf Seafood partners are on board for this year’s Alabama Restaurant Week and Birmingham Restaurant Week.
- 5 Point Public House Oyster Bar (Birmingham)
- Ash (Homewood)
- Bistro 218 (Birmingham)
- The Blind Tiger (Orange Beach)
- Blueprint on 3rd (Birmingham)
- Grille 29 (Homewood)
- Harvest Restaurant and Bar (Birmingham)
- Ocean (Birmingham)
- Original Oyster House (Gulf Shores)
- Original Oyster House (Mobile)
- Ovenbird (Birmingham)
- The Preservery (Birmingham)
- Satterfield’s (Vestavia Hills)
- Todd English P.U.B. (Birmingham)
- Villaggio Grille (Orange Beach)
- Vino (Mountain Brook)
- Cotton Row (Huntsville)
- Central (Montgomery)
- Commerce Kitchen (Huntsville)
Whether you’re grabbing lunch with coworkers or planning a date night with your significant other, now is the perfect time to try a new restaurant in town, or enjoy a special menu at one of your favorite eateries.
And be sure to tell ‘em that Alabama Gulf Seafood sent you!