What you need
- 1 lb. Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- To taste Salt and White Pepper
- 1/4 c. White Wine
- To taste Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 c. Milk
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1/4 c. Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- To taste Chopped Green Onions
- 4 (10-oz) Packages of Frozen Spinach
Cook the spinach in a saucepan using the package directions and drain well. Place in a greased 3-quart casserole. Sauté the green onions and garlic in a small skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until the green onions are tender. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour. Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Add the wine, parsley, sautéed green onions, Parmesan cheese, salt and white pepper. Stir in the crabmeat. Pour over spinach. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: Can also add sautéed mushrooms or artichokes to the cream sauce.