What you need
- 1 lb. Gumbo Crabs, Whole
- 2 c. Yellow Onion, Rough Chopped
- 1 c. Celery, Rough Chopped
- 1 c. Carrot, Rough Chopped
- 1/4 c. Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bulb Fennel, Rough Chopped
- 1 c. Tomato Paste
- 2 Lemons, Juiced
- 1 c. White Wine
- 1 c. Roma Tomatoes, Roasted
- Small Bundle Thyme
- Small Bundle Rosemary
- 2 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp. Shallot, Minced
- 1/2 c. Conecuh Sausage, Diced
- 1/2 c. Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1 lbs Large Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 1 lbs Crawfish Tails
- 2 c. Bouillabaisse Broth (see recipe above)
- 1 q Fettuccini Noodles, Cooked
- 2 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Green Onion, Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Pizza Sauce
In a large stockpot on high heat, brown the onions, celery, carrots, garlic, and fennel.
When evenly browned, add romas and tomato paste. Cook for 1 minute and deglaze with white wine and lemon juice. Add thyme, rosemary, and Cajun seasoning.
Cover with water and cook for 45 minutes. Strain and cool.
In a large skillet on high heat, sauté the Conecuh sausage for 1 minute. Add the garlic and shallot and cook for another 30 seconds. Add grape tomatoes, cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine.
Add the shrimp, crawfish, broth and pizza sauce. Reduce until the shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the butter. Season to taste.
Serve over fettuccini noodles and garnish with parsley and butter.