What you need
- 1 lb. Gulf lump crabmeat, picked
- 1/3 c. red bell pepper, small dice
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Aioli or mayo, just enough to combine
- 1 pinch Old Bay seasoning
- Couple dashes of hot sauce (Louisiana or Cholula)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in metal ring, or loosely form into a patty. Place in hot cast iron.
Flip once until browned on both sides. Serve immediately. Garnish with grilled lemon and either tartar or remoulade.
Recipes, Features & More