What you need
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat
- 12 slices of tomato
- 6 ripe avocados
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Creole or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. small capers, rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
Whisk together the mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, mustard, capers, parsley, salt, pepper, and scallions. Then add crabmeat and fold gently to combine.
Place tomato slices into each serving well, then dust with salt and pepper. Next, top each tomato slice with ½ avocado. Stuff each avocado evenly with crab salad.
To finish, garnish with capers or parsley, then chill and serve.